Saturday, July 26, 2008

Christian the Lion

Since it is inspirational week-end time, today's theme is friendship. I believe that all true benefits are mutual, so true friendships are always mutually beneficial. Cindy and I have been friends for about 14 years (and we will be for at least another 44). She has inspired me and supported me, helping me heal and celebrate as I surfed the waves of life.

Friends call you just when you are about to call them (as my friend Pel did last night). Friends are the people you can call at 3am and all they ask is, "What can I do?". Friends are always there no matter the continents, births, deaths, disagreements, marriages, and years that may have come in and out of your life. Friendships are part of the mosaic that makes life beautiful.

Cindy shared this clip of Christian the Lion with me, and I am sharing it with all of you beautiful new and old friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment